Washington State Cougars at Oregon Ducks
- After taking the last six matchups, Oregon now leads the all-time series with the Cougars 45-38-7. Washington State hasn't won in Eugene since 2003 -- a 55-16 upset over then-No. 10 Oregon.
- The Cougars come into the game averaging the eighth-most passing yards in the FBS (346.8). Oregon has only allowed 338.7 total yards per game -- 18th-fewest in the FBS.
- Both of these teams have forced 16 turnovers this season -- tied for seventh-most in the FBS. While Oregon led the FBS in 2012 with 41 takeaways, Washington State only had 21 in 12 games last season.
- Between Jeremiah Laufasa (six), Teondray Caldwell (one), and Marcus Mason (one), the Cougars have already racked up eight rushing touchdowns this year -- two more than they managed last season.
- Oregon did not have any receiver with 500 receiving yards last season. Through six games this season, they already have two: Josh Huff (552) and Bralon Addison (502).
- In place of De'Anthony Thomas, Bryon Marshall has stepped in with three consecutive 100-yard rushing games. His 90 rushes and 554 rushing yards lead the team.
No preview is available for this game
© 2014 by STATS LLC and Associated Press.
Any commercial use or distribution without the express written consent of STATS LLC and Associated Press is strictly prohibited.